What is Dry Hydrotherapy / HydroMassage?
Dry Hydrotherapy (dry water massage) is a form of therapy that combines the healing powers of water, heat and massage in a single system. The purpose of Dry Hydrotherapy is to provide the therapies of whirlpool, heat, and massage without the inconvenience of getting wet. Whirlpool treatment (Wet Hydrotherapy) applies pressurized streams of water to target areas of pain.
HydroMassage is an alternative form of massage therapy that helps to:
• Helps relieve muscle soreness, stiffness, and tension
• Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains
• Provides a feeling of well-being / relaxation
• Temporarily increases circulation where massaged
• Helps reduce stress and anxiety